Your baby's almost here … but what about after you and the new addition to your family return home? Are you as prepared to take care of your baby, and yourself, as you are for childbirth? Come to a FREE seminar at Northwest Texas Healthcare System for answers to your questions about the "Fourth Trimester"— postpartum.
- How much should I feed my baby? How often?
- Should my baby sleep on the tummy or back?
- What if my baby won't sleep?
- What's the correct way to bathe a baby?
- Will I be fatigued after delivering?
- How can I get my energy back?
- How can I make time to "baby me?"
You'll enjoy dinner, gifts and a great time! (women only, please). The panel includes an obstetrician, pediatrician nurse practitioner, dietitian and a new mom.
One ticket covers both you and a guest. Please do not register more than once.
Location: Community Lecture Room