Corporate Occupational Health and Wellness Program
Northwest Texas Healthcare System is pleased to offer WellnessWorks, an occupational health and corporate wellness program that helps bridge the gap between employers and healthcare providers. With workers' compensation and general healthcare costs on the rise, our WellnessWorks consultant works with local businesses to provide easy access to healthcare services that can help improve the overall health and well-being of their workforce.
Participation in the WellnessWorks program is free. An enrollment meeting with a health consultant is required so healthcare providers can become familiar with employers' requirements for handling employee health needs.
Four Basic Components of WellnessWorks
Occupational Health Services (Injury Prevention)
- On-site safety talks and loss prevention strategies
- Needs analysis of worksite
- Help scheduling physicals, drug screens and other required occupational health services
Workers' Compensation Services (Injury Intervention)
- We work with cost effective, efficient providers who understand the importance of timely treatment and completing return-to-work paperwork
- Ongoing communication regarding the status of injured employees, such as appointments and tests ordered
Preventive Health/Wellness Programs
- Review of preventive health benefits available in insurance plans
- Employee education talks and events regarding company wellness benefits
- Health Risk Appraisal Education and Services — surveys that provide an individual's current health risk factors and suggestions for improvement
Group Health Services
- Monthly health education and safety awareness communications
- WellnessWorks at Home Cards – 24 hour direct access to our service coordination number for assistance in scheduling employee healthcare needs
- Provide a Specific Employer and Employee Design (SEED) health promotion plan
To request more information or to schedule a consultation, please contact:
Andrew Robinett, Corporate Health Consultant
Existing WellnessWorks members can get assistance scheduling services 24/7 by calling 806-351-5150.